1. The fabric speed can reach 600m/min because of the equipped with a cloth lifting motor and variable frequency speed regulation, etc.;
2. The structural design method is adopted. The grey fabric can run at high speed under a low tension state, and it is also equipped with the impact point of the fabric, which can not only effectively ensure the order of the fabric in the entire dyeing vat. Stacking can also avoid the phenomenon of dyeing and folding, and improve the bulkiness and feel of the cloth;
3. The design of the anti-swirl baffle ensures that the dyed fabric will not turn around during the entire operation process, and ensures the uniformity of the entire coloring;
4. The nozzle used can be adjusted in the gap, and the cloth type can be adjusted at will according to the actual production situation, which can effectively achieve full-jet dyeing or half-jet dyeing;
5. The dyeing vat has an inner net design on the main body to ensure that it can maintain a smooth dyeing effect even when dyeing high-density fabrics;
6. It can be equipped with fully automatic simulated liquid feeding, as well as feeding and temperature control systems, which reduces the problem of poor dyeing tanks.
Dyeing machine operating procedures
(1) All parts of machinery and equipment should be checked frequently, such as whether the fasteners are fastened or not. If there are any problems, they should be dealt with in time.
(2) The fabrics should be sorted according to color, texture, etc., and should not be mixed together.
(3) The amount of detergent should be moderate, too much or too little is not good.
(4) When the water temperature reaches 70℃, the steam valve can be closed.
(5) After the operation is completed, the power supply of the equipment should be cut off in order to be accidentally started.
The high temperature zipper sample dyeing machine (high working temperature 140℃) is suitable for dyeing samples at high temperature (or normal temperature), washing and dry cleaning fastness experiments, etc. It can accurately simulate actual production conditions and achieve the required process effects.