1. Technical Principle
1. Technical Principle
According to the principle of aerodynamics, the water mist-like dye liquor produced by the special nozzle is dyed with the dyed fabric in the air-liquid mixing room, and the dyed fabric is drawn by the circulating airflow for cyclic movement.
2. Key technology
Dyeing liquid nozzle, gas-liquid mixing chamber, circulating fan, variable cross-section storage tank, dyeing liquid distribution system, dyeing liquid temperature control system, flow control system, feeding control system, etc.
3. Process flow
Pre-treatment (desizing, scouring, bleaching, alkali reduction) → dyeing → post-treatment → softening and finishing
2. Technology application
The high-temperature and high-pressure airflow dyeing machine, after eight years of concentrated research and technical tracking by R&D personnel, it has developed almost synchronously with the contemporary airflow dyeing technology, and obtained a large amount of experimental data of dyeing process, laying a solid foundation for the successful development of this technology. . It has been used for trial production in many printing and dyeing factories in Guangdong, Jiangsu and other places. Compared with ordinary overflow or jet dyeing machines, it can save 50% of water, 50% of steam, 10%-15% of dyes, and 60% of additives. , Pollution discharge is reduced by 50%. In addition, airflow dyeing has less tension on high-stretch knitted fabrics (including spandex), and the processed fabrics feel higher than ordinary overflow or jet dyeing. It has been verified by practice that in the airflow dyeing process, there is a mutual rubbing condition between the fabrics, which is suitable for the completion of the "primary and secondary fibrillation" process of Lyocell [tencel] fiber fabrics, enzyme biochemical treatment, and sea-island fineness. The alkali dissolution of the fiber leaves the fiber and other new processes.
(1) The same type of dyes should be used when matching colors to facilitate the control of the dyeing process and the simplification of the process.
(2) The dyeing properties of dyes such as directness, dyeing rate, dyeing fastness, etc. should be similar to facilitate the control of shade. Otherwise, the shade will be different after dyeing, and the shade will change due to the different degree of fading during post-processing or use.
(3) The number of dyes for color matching should be as small as possible to facilitate the control of shade.
(4) Master the principle of residual color. Residual color means that two colors have the characteristics of subtracting each other. For example, a blue with red light, if you think the red light is too heavy, you can add a small amount of red residual color (green dye) to reduce it. But it should be noted that the residual color principle is used to adjust the color light, only a small amount of adjustment, too much use will affect the color depth and vividness. When matching colors, when the affinity between the dyes and the dyeing rate are too different, the hue of the yarn will be different at different dyeing moments.
1. The fabric speed can reach 600m/min because of the equipped with a cloth lifting motor and variable frequency speed regulation, etc.;
2. The structural design method is adopted. The grey fabric can run at high speed under a low tension state, and it is also equipped with the impact point of the fabric, which can not only effectively ensure the order of the fabric in the entire dyeing vat. Stacking can also avoid the phenomenon of dyeing and folding, and improve the bulkiness and feel of the cloth;
3. The design of the anti-swirl baffle ensures that the dyed fabric will not turn around during the entire operation process, and ensures the uniformity of the entire coloring;
4. The nozzle used can be adjusted in the gap, and the cloth type can be adjusted at will according to the actual production situation, which can effectively achieve full-jet dyeing or half-jet dyeing;
5. The dyeing vat has an inner net design on the main body to ensure that it can maintain a smooth dyeing effect even when dyeing high-density fabrics;
6. It can be equipped with fully automatic simulated liquid feeding, as well as feeding and temperature control systems, which reduces the problem of poor dyeing tanks.